~PeNajA KuRanG RaSMi~

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Naik Naik Dan Naik!!

Nowdays, No more free free thing laa...
Oll thing no more cheap cheap..
Even want to use toilet, need to pay 30cent per entry.
Sometimes, it can be RM2 per entry.. huhu..

I just went to SHELL SUNGAI RAMAL to full fill my moto tank..
I ask for RM7 petrol.. Then I pick the red Nozzle coz I think it V-power 97.
Afta finish filling, I realize tat, The gas I use is V-Power Racing!!
And the price are, RM2.48 per liter.. Huhu... My tank only 3/4 full..
So I add another RM2 gas and It cost me RM9 for only 4.5liter motor tank!!


SHELL RON95 = RM1.85/L ( jahanamkan enjen je )
SHELL V-POWER 97 = RM2.15/L ( Just nice.. need add octane )
SHELL V-POWER RACING = 2.48/L ( thumbs up!!)

I think this is the best time to keep on budget and do some saving.
I only had a breakfast at COIT cafe, and cost me around RM2..
Then I ate for dinner at Up10, and it cost me RM5..
Hope this will help me to reduce my weight..

Phewww... Is there anything in this world is free??
All need money.. The power of money takes all..
So, the best way is to keep in budget, no waste..


No comments: